Administration jobs in North Dublin, County Dublin
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- Our people get to work with cutting edge technologies, process optimising workflows and an organisational culture that knows no boundaries.
- Never has there been a more exciting time to join Oracle, an innovative and fast paced technology organisation.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- You will study for an ACA or ACCA qualification for a training contract of a minimum of 3 years in duration.
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree in any discipline.
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers and avail of every opportunity to impart knowledge to others.
- We are a leading Microsoft partner with 3 MVPs and…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- We’re looking for an outgoing, gregarious, big character to join the team to build a ‘Facilities Presence’ within the organisation.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will work regular hours and gain invaluable experience in a well-established public organisation.
- A typing speed of 50 WPM is advantageous.
€12 - €13 an hour
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for diary management and co-ordination.
- You will be given the opportunity to work for an employer of choice and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.