Administration jobs in St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Flexibility will be required of the Administrative Assistant to ensure all administration activities are adhered to.
- About the Hermitage Medical Clinic.
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now!
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
- Our people get to work with cutting edge technologies, process optimising workflows and an organisational culture that knows no boundaries.
€31,724 - €39,882 a year
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading.....and remember Clúid Housing is proud to be an.
- With the ability to manage a range of different tasks through…
€45,049 - €56,632 a year
- Legal and procurement teams), flagging key issues and coordinating with the team leads to gain.
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading.....and remember…
- Ability to take on, manage work and projects based on the above responsibilities.
- Technical administration of systems, including but not limited to granting…
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Ensuring the reception area is on brand at all times; keeping it clutter free and liaising with the Office Manager re any maintenance issues.
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.