You refined by:
Northern Trust Corp. (undo)
- To liaise with Clients and Market Counterparties to resolve any collateral disputes and/or settlement discrepancies.
- Client , MIS and KPI Reporting.
- Stay current on investment industry trends, including regulation that may be impactful to HFS services.
- Effectively communicate with IT to test and implement…
- Review and develop HR policies and procedures (in conjunction with the policy lead) to meet the needs of the organisation, respond to changing legislation, and…
- Able to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Sound verbal and written communication.
- Liaison between clients trading desks, prime brokers, and counterparties to resolve any reconciliation items, either cash or stock, that relate to corporate…
- The control environment as related to the above functions will also be a key focus of this role.
- Organisational Knowledge (current knowledge, knowledge and…
- Successful candidates will receive a mix of classroom and on the job training to become operational in the role.
- SSI (Standard Settlement Instruction) set ups.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for an operations team including Accountants the performance management process, establishing goals & objectives…
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions.
- The Technical Coordinator acts as the principle point of…
- Ensure the timely preparation & review of ancillary tasks – fee/invoice administration & payment, PAYE/PRSI, VAT returns, filing requirements/report preparation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.