You refined by:
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- However please note that with the current uncertainty regard Covid-19, the availability of vacancies, pre-assigned recruitment dates, and/or start dates may be…
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration.
- Supporting recruitment in the home e.g arranging interviews & completing reference checks in consultation with…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- With over 50 years of experience, we bring together teenagers from across the globe, turning the unfamiliar into the unforgettable, by giving them the summer…
Roche Diagnostics UK
- You will be ideally qualified to a diploma or degree level or above in electronics or electo-mechanical engineering.
- Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Prior experience in Private Equity fund administration or alternatives funds industry preferred.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
- Coach, train and guide managers during the Talent Management and Annual Compensation Planning processes.
- Design and deliver Manager Education initiatives to…
- Resolve any discrepancy in invoices.
- Communicate any new codes to relevant cross functional teams (e.g. customer service, sales force).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.