You refined by:
- The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Certificate/Diploma in a relevant finance discipline or accounting technician qualification.
- Good organisation skills (time management, prioritisation, planning).
- Proactively stay abreast of current I.T. trends.
- Anti-Virus administration and management.
- The performance of these duties will require attendant in addition to class contact hours during the normal working week.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- This is a great opportunity for an administrator who is looking for a challenging and busy role within a great organisation.
- Be a credible product and brand expert, knowing our product ingredients and brand valuesAct as a Red Bull ambassador at all times, always professional &…
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial…
- GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.
- Provide assistance to Senior QS and provide administration of…
€13.50 an hour
- Performs any other administrative duties.
- IT Literate - Competent using MS Office; any other experience using other systems is an advantage.
- We have two exciting Payroll Specialist opportunities for you to join an award winning, progressive organisation on a permanent basis.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and organisation.
- Their role is to help assist in the smooth running of the project from start to finish.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.