You refined by:
- A third level (Bachelors) qualification ideally in English or similar;
- SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
€22,000 - €26,000 a year
- Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.
- We are an expanding team so you'll get the opportunity to get…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- Purpose of Role: Provide administration support to Director of Strategy and Senior Executives of the Transformation Office.
- Compiling reports and spread sheets.
The Irish Countrywomen's Association
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Experience of working with all forms of social media.
- This is a full time position working from 9 am to 5pm with 20 days holiday per year.
- Recent and relevant experience as an administrator.
- The role of Administrator will involve a broad range of both administration and reception duties including:
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Can establish efficient administration processes.
- Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork…
€35,000 a year
- You will receive a competitive salary of €35,000 and will work for an Award winning Organisation who pride themselves on their Culture.
- What you need to do now.
- We are expecting the appointment of Administration Staff to take place from approximately January 2020 for a duration of approximately 36 months.
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join a logistics organisation in Limerick.
- 2-3 years of strong administration experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.