- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
€45,049 - €56,632 a year
- Legal and procurement teams), flagging key issues and coordinating with the team leads to gain.
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading.....and remember…
- To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment.
- Completing any administration as requested including food…
Ballymahon, County Longford
- Debtor management: following up on all customer claims and ensuring timely payment of all invoices.
- To maintain and improve current customer service levels by…
The Dental Health Foundation Ireland
South Dublin, County Dublin
- It is dynamic and vital organisation, at the forefront of improving oral health in Ireland, through advocacy, education.
- Reports to: Chief Executive Officer.
- CNC programming and other management/works organisation/industrial engineering functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Key Elements of the Role.
- Our Apprenticeship scheme provides a perfect way to earn a wage while you gain vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification.
- Ensure that the database contains accurate, current and reliable information on alumni and development contacts.
- Experience in event management/administration.
- Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis…
- Ability to take on, manage work and projects based on the above responsibilities.
- Technical administration of systems, including but not limited to granting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.