Thurles, County Tipperary
- Commitment to the purpose of Barnardos and to work within the values, policies and procedures of the organisation and in the context of current legislation and…
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the…
€13.21 an hour
- You will be paid on a weekly basis, by Hays, and will receive an hourly rate of €13.21 per hour.
- You will need to meet the requirement for Leaving Certificate…
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions in SAP and completion of Goods Receipts as required.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ensure that the database contains accurate, current and reliable information on alumni and development contacts.
- Experience in event management/administration.
- Show organisation skills for oneself and others.
- Processing of Fund distribution Units in Issue reporting and reconciliation completion and clearance of trades…
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
€13.21 an hour
- Location: Naas KildareContract: Temporary week to weekHours: 35 per week (Monday - Friday) Hourly pay rate: €13.21 per hour (new entrants to public sector) Job…
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Ensuring the reception area is on brand at all times; keeping it clutter free and liaising with the Office Manager re any maintenance issues.
€34,106 - €52,235 a year
- The successful candidate will have the following essential skills and criteria:
- It provides strategic leadership and a range of practical.
€22,000 a year
- Mya will ask you a few questions to check you meet our eligibility for this role.
- Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.