- To assist in the maintenance of satisfactory personnel and HR files.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Dealing with distressed debtors / liaising with Head Office / third party collection agency.
- Execute trade instruction from investment managers, incorporating order placement, document completion and payment processing.
- Manage, report on and maintain accurate records of, for example, payroll, invoicing, residents’ personal allowance, monies received, petty cash, fees, employee…
- Close sales using the most suitable closing techniques, take payment and wrap goods.
- Adhere to Company administration procedures and practices.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for an Administration Officer.
- Prior experience in office administration essential.
- Ag Eisteacht is an Irish registered charity, delivering training to frontline practitioners working in the health, education, social, youth and community…
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Currie & Brown is currently looking for an office administrator for our Dublin office.
- §Assisting with sub-contractor administration, including setting up…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.