Recruit Island Administration and Finance
€12.43 an hour
- Act in a manner that is consistent with the organisation’s values and vision.
- A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
- The program manager will bring a strong understanding of applicable industry benchmarks, compliance requirements and local regulations with respect to worker…
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Katy…
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Temporary Staff Grade Medical Scientist, Haematology, Galway University Hospitals from which current and…
- Able to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Sound verbal and written communication.
- Associate's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- We believe that, in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures…
- 9-week (EMEA) or 10-week (U.S.) summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines learning with skill…
€22,000 - €26,000 a year
- Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.
- We are an expanding team so you'll get the opportunity to get…
- The Dublin office currently employs 70 staff who work in the following business lines Non Life and Longevity.
- As a Receptionist you will:
- What can we offer you.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.