€13 an hour
- Manage the running of clinics weekly, prepare patient files, follow up appointments - process payment and insurance letters when required.
- An opportunity exists for personnel at Associate 2 to work within this team, gaining extensive client service exposure at a practical level.
- Subsequently, you will learn administrative aspects of various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Management and administration of a portfolio of corporate client.
- Barden Financial Services have been retained by a global life & pensions consultancy business…
- Injury claims handling experience, negotiation and administration skills highly desirable.
- Proactive end to end management of a portfolio of 150-200 casualty…
- Coach, train and guide managers during the Talent Management and Annual Compensation Planning processes.
- Design and deliver Manager Education initiatives to…
- Resolve any discrepancy in invoices.
- Communicate any new codes to relevant cross functional teams (e.g. customer service, sales force).
- Levels of staff within the organisation.
- The support of a global organisation and network, apply now!
- Several time zones and minute taking during these meetings…
- As part of our SAP Digital Commerce Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to gain broad insight into a variety of marketing and communications functions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.