Administrator jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Work closely with other IT staff and engineers.
- Install, support and maintain new server hardware and server infrastructure.
- CCNA/CCNP qualified is a plus.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- My Dublin South based client is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join their expanding team.
- This role is on a permanent basis.
- As a Systems Administrator you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance, monitoring and support of the IT infrastructure and operations services.
- Provide the world-class IT support the company needs:
- Respond for 1st and 2ndlevel support queries (mainly Windows Server/ Active Directory and Office 365 /…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Providing support for various teams (e.g Helpdesk, Application Support, Development, QA) to ensure availability and reliability of the server environment and…
- Govern change management processes from end-to-end.
- Oversee the service desk, resolving issues and requests in line with SLA’s.
- My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
- User Management of all systems.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Administration and maintenance of all Oracle applications and databases for installation, deployment, performance tuning, patching, cloning, backups, system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.