- Amazon data centers are large-scale high-density centers where you will be working on changing the face of Cloud technology in the region.
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging strategic accounts?
- Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
- Amazon is a place where builders can build.
- As an Amazon intern, you will be interacting with your peers and Amazon Web Services global team of full-time…
- Cloud Support Associate, Amazon Web Services.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Join one of the most important teams at Amazon and make a difference.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth…
- Highly pro-active & customer centric attitude.
- Very well structured, organised, and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Our mission is to enable all internal Amazon service owners to completely manage load-balancing for their services.
- Load balancing or Networking or experience.
- Experience with public clouds (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform).
- Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come…
- At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female /…
- AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.