- Do you have or anticipate to secure a Computer science or related degree?
- Do you feel that your written and spoken English language skills are strong?
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management with a passion for customer advocacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Experience in working in Operations ideally back office.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills.
- Must have a professional electrical certification (National Craft Certificate (NCC), Registered Electrical Contractor (REC), or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum of 3 years project management.
- Total comprehension of modern systems and network platform and what is necessary for network and…
- Recently qualified or entering final year of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or an equivalent…
- Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.