You refined by:
AWS EMEA SARL (Irish Branch) (undo)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management with a passion for customer advocacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Do you have or anticipate to secure a Computer science or related degree?
- Do you feel that your written and spoken English language skills are strong?
- Previous telecommunications experience as a network engineer in carrier grade implementations of MPLS, IP, Ethernet and DWDM.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Track record retrieving and analyzing data using Salesforce.com or other CRM/BI systems.
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- Strong OS System Administrator skills, Linux or Windows.
- Networking (Fluent in DNS, DHCP, TCP/UDP, IP addressing).
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team.
- 5+ years of high volume recruiting or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience managing technical teams with significant personnel management experience and examples of developing engineers and building successful…
- 5+ years of content or communication experience in a large, complex, global organization.
- Experience creating content: digital, written, training, video, or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.