You refined by:
AWS EMEA SARL (Irish Branch) (undo)
- Currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree related to computer science, information technology or information systems.
- Amazon is a place where builders can build.
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management with a passion for customer advocacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Do you have or anticipate to secure a Computer science or related degree?
- Do you feel that your written and spoken English language skills are strong?
- 4+ years of experience managing on-time and on-budget delivery of large complex projects.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and…
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Accounting, or Related Field · 4+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably accounting…
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- 5+ years of contracting drafting experience, in the technology industry (cloud preferred).
- Solid understanding of pricing models to help structure the value of…
- 8+ years of sales experience which includes times leading an outbound lead generation, inside sales or sales team within a technical sales organization.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.