- 5+ years of software development experience; 3+ years in building and leading engineering teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1-2+ years professional experience in software development.
- B.S in Computer Science, mathematics, or other technical discipline. -.
- 8+ years of experience with Java, C/C++, Go or .
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 3 years' overall Systems Administration and Engineering experience.
- You are someone who is creative, highly autonomous and responsive to working in a fast changing environment.
- You will be very detail oriented and able to multi…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 7+ years of Software Development experience, including hands…
- Bachelor's Degree in business, sustainability, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in corporate or public sector sustainability and/or sustainability…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development.
- As Software Development Engineer, you will:
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas: business development, procurement, or finance.
- Strong Linux system administrator skills.
- Experienced with Linux system monitoring and analysis.
- Expertise with IPsec and SSL VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.