- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is mandatory.
- Candidates should have several years’ industry experience in a similar…
- “It all starts with people.”.
- Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
- Grant Thornton works with leading organisations in Ireland and internationally.
- These organisations are looking to derive greater value from technology – both…
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management with a passion for customer advocacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- AS/BS in Computer Science; or Certification in a relevant field (CCENT, Network+, CCNA) and up to 2 years of Networking Deployment experience; or an equivalent…
- Significant experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including…
- Eight or more years of experience writing large-scale systems using object-oriented languages such Java (required), Groovy, Scala, and C/C++.
- Master’s degree in Library or Information Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven skills in data retrieval techniques.
- Experience in working in Operations ideally back office.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.