- 2+ years of technical experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office with a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of physical security best practices to include but not…
- Degree in computer science, technical writing, communications, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Must have a professional electrical certification (National Craft Certificate (NCC), Registered Electrical Contractor (REC), or equivalent).
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or other related quantitative disciplines.
- Analytics and data mining experience.
- Are you passionate about application security?
- Do you get a thrill out of discovering security vulnerabilities in web applications and mobile apps?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Excellent verbal and oral English skills.
- 2+ years in a customer facing role (eg: sales, customer service management, vendor management, etc).
- “It all starts with people.”.
- Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.