You refined by:
Eolas Recruitment (undo)
- Produce structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Develop comprehensive test cases for System, UAT and Regression testing (both automated and…
- Involved in various projects of a cross-functional nature.
- Designing, testing and application of technologies according to business requirements.
- Strong track record in a Business Analyst role.
- The Business Analyst will provide Business Analysis support in the development and delivery of products,…
- This position is suited to an experienced QA Test Analyst, with proven QA testing experience.
- Reporting to a QA Team Leader the QA Analyst will be responsible…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Due to expansion I’m currently recruiting for a Customer Support Analyst role available with a South Dublin based client.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Our ideal candidate would have experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join…
- The Business Analyst will also support the Change Manager in timely and efficient delivery of Change objectives.
- Working as part of the Information & Technology Unit the successful candidate will be a key member of the IT Team.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Providing technical application support across diverse in-house Application Systems.
- Providing support to project teams for project implementations and upgrades…
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working across multiple Clients and platforms.
- Working with Internal and External stakeholders to translate product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.