- Perform routine chemical analysis in an accurate and timely manner so that the manufacturing process is not stopped/delayed and the finished product is ready…
- 4-5 years previous experience as a sales operation's analyst or experience in a similar role.
- The EMEA Sales Operations analyst plays a key role in providing…
- The ideal candidate for this position will have an in-depth knowledge of all duties of a business analyst with key skills to develop strong relationships with…
- This is a role for a Graduate Energy Analyst to join a growing Energy Solutions Company.
- Our client is an Energy Solutions company based in Cork and they have a…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Accounts Payable Analyst - 9 month Contract.
- Interested in taking a leap of faith with a new & exciting role on the market?
- What you will be doing:
€38,000 a year
- The Cork market is booming at the moment, and I'm delighted to be working with well known pharmaceutical, medical device and biopharma industrys in the area.
- Supply Chain Analyst with Czech.
- Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Supply Chain…
- Credit & Collections Analyst with Polish.
- New Opportunity for a Credit and Collections Specialist with Polish.
- Applying credit holds when necessary.
- Great Opportunity for an IT Analyst to work within the Digital Services Team of a leading banking organisation.
- Desirable experience with Google Analytics.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Are you looking for a varied accounting position with one of Ireland's leading developers?
- Are you a person who loves financial modelling and analysis and is is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.