You refined by:
Data Analyst (undo)
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity and adherence to governance standards, coordination, and execution of all data activities for one or more…
- Work closely with senior data analysts within the CoE to design and develop appropriate solutions for new business requirements.
- Key deliverables of the role.
AP Credit Life Protection
Shannon, County Clare
- This role will have responsibility for delivering a detailed and effective set of management information to support the Operations team and the provision of…
- Do you like solving complex problems?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative team that is trying to leverage the power of data to rapidly improve a business?
- This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects for some of the world's leading technology companies and represents an opportunity for any analyst looking…
- Data analyst – Salary DOE – Dublin city centre.
- A multi-national insurance provider requires a data analyst to support their global digital transformation and…
- A Data Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity and adherence to…
- A newly created opportunity for a Data Analyst has arisen within a leading Tech company based in Dublin.
- This role is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy…
- We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational clients as a Data Analyst based in Dublin City Centre.
- Orion Group Sciences are looking for a Data Analyst for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Cork area on an initial 12-month contract with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.