- Recognised apprenticeship in an electrical / mechanical craft.
- Role: Senior Maintenance Technician (Shift Role - Fixed Term Contract for 12 months).
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €60,000 a year
- I am looking for a Moulding Technician to work in a Day or shift position for a well-known highly respected company in South Dublin.
- Sound like your cup of tea?
- Degree/apprenticeship (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline with technical / applications or equivalent engineering experience.
- Minimum of a mechanical apprenticeship with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and or a mechanical engineering degree.
- SAP CMMS experience an advantage.
- Candidates must be a trade qualified refrigeration engineers with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience in installation of Air conditioning \ HVAC…
€30,000 - €45,000 a year
- Relevant time served apprenticeship or Degree qualification in Mechanical/ Electrical/Manufacturing engineering.
- Experience of managing a site budget.
- Maintenance Technician needed for a high performance engineering company in Cork.
- All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
- Electrical Controls Design Engineer required for our client based in Limerick.
- The successful candidate will be required to determine and specify electrical…
€24 - €25 an hour
- We have an exciting Maintenance Technician role available within a long standing, world class food production company based in the Kildare area offering…
- Requires a recognised electrical apprenticeship with at least 5 years post apprenticeship experience within a high volume production facility.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.