Bam Construct jobs
Drogheda, County Louth
- Facility Manager (3 Day Week).
- Management and co-ordination of all support services.
- Management of the service delivery team.
- No two days are the same.
- Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles.
- Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
- Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
- Support the IT transformation toward One BAM IT for IT Infrastructure.
- Help manage and implement the data centre rationalisation and one active directory…
- Prepare contract documents - e.g. bills of quantities with the client or architect.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Safety, Health and Environmental Manager.
- Direct the vision, strategy and execution plan for the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) team in collaboration…
- Interpret, review and consider all tender documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies, solutions and methodologies for…
- Project Planning using Primavera P6, MS Project and / or Asta.
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S-curves.
- Reporting using Primavera and Excel.
- Working with Senior Engineers on site and as part of the wider BIM Team.
- Individual capable of working independently against project programme and by the daily…
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information.
- Complete all associated external facade works in accordance with the…
- We are on a drive to standardize our ‘standard’ operations across all OpCos, providing a standardized way of working in infrastructure across the company under…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.