You refined by:
€20,500 a year
- Customer Support Professional on behalf of BT.
- “The primary role of the Customer Support Professional is to provide first class customer, technical and billing…
- In this role you will work closely with the Head of Food to work on the Food Buying business across all BT and Arnotts stores in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and…
- What makes a successful Customer Service Representative with BT?
- Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful…
- Collaborate on test case creation for new Amazon digital devices with focus on IP, Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE and BT technologies.
- What will you help us create?
- There are immediate requirements for Copper Jointers/D-Side Telecoms Engineers who have a thorough awareness/knowledge of the Eircom Network (Ireland) & BT…
- What makes a successful Datacentre Engineering Operative with BT?
- You will be a key member of the BT Dublin datacentre engineering team, where you will be…
- As a GIS Technology Specialist with BT, you will be rresponsible for driving continuous improvement in the management of the BT Ireland infrastructure records…
- What makes a successful Senior Bid Manager with BT?
- Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge…
- Benefits of working for BT include:
- BT is an equal opportunities employer.
- A key component of a successful three pillar strategy in BT Ireland, the global…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.