Building Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Regularly inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Facebook is seeking a Critical Facilities Engineer to join our Data…
- The Characterization Engineer will be responsible for materials characterization of epitaxy wafers used for fabrication of LEDs.
- Production Engineers at Facebook are hybrid software/systems engineers who ensure that Facebook's services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth.
- Due to ongoing growth, Facebook office in Cork (formerly Oculus Research) is currently recruiting for an experienced LED Reliability Engineer.
- Production Engineers (Network) at Facebook are hybrid software/network engineers who ensure that Facebook's network and related services run smoothly and have…
- Manage warranty work program for existing data center buildings.
- Manage construction projects in the existing buildings as the owner’s representative.
- Relevant industry experience is important (Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Network Engineer, Systems…
- Build, test, and refine designs together with engineers and research scientists from multiple disciplines.
- The individual filling this position is expected to…
- Interface with hardware, mechanical, power, thermal and software engineers to understand system architecture.
- Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving…
- Knowledge of data center facilities management using building management and automation systems.
- This global team offers a unique career opportunity to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.