€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- The Structural Engineer / Bridge Engineer will join a large Transportation team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious bridge and building…
- Multiple 3rd Level education buildings.
- Designing & reviewing design work of intermediate & junior engineers.
- This company has a strong reputation for rewarding…
- Excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a highly respected award winning Mechanical & Process Contractor in Cork.
- €200m Five story office building over three levels of basement.
- This role can be based in either Dublin OR Cork*.
- Client is a massive US blue chip company.
- Civil / Structural Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in all forms of building construction.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on…
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards…
- 3 years + experience working for a Main Contractor on building projects in Ireland.
- Setting-Out Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work…
- Electrical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP engineering consultancies in their Dublin or Cork office.
- Working in both the public and private sectors, their core business sectors include buildings, transport, energy, water, environment, health, education,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.