Building Engineer jobs
- Main purpose of the graduate engineering role will be to assist with carrying out validation, commissioning and compliance.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- We now wish to recruit a Project Engineer to support COVID-19 project activities at one of our client sites in the Cork area, followed by a Global roll-out.
- Set up new Fire and Safety equipment on maintenance system and implement maintenance routines to ensure high maintenance levels for new building start-ups.
- We develop IT systems to improve the productivity of engineers developing Factory test stations for new products.
- Define application environments to SRE teams.
Remote work available
- Job responsibilities include working with the curriculum team to define the hands-on lab environment requirements for new courses, and then building,…
International Energy Research Centre
€42,404 - €52,256 a year
- The International Energy Research Centre (IERC), hosted at Tyndall National Institute (TNI) is recruiting for the role of research software engineer with a…
- Preference would be given to candidates that have a CEng qualification for Principal engineer positions.
- Other aspects include supporting the growth of our…
€50,000 a year
- Civil / Structural Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in all forms of building construction.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on…
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing of machinery, plant equipment, tools and systems used in engineering and other industrial…
- Electrical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP engineering consultancies in their Dublin or Cork office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.