Building Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Electrical Engineer (undo)
- Electrical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP engineering consultancies in their Dublin or Cork office.
- Delivering customized solutions for electrical building services and control systems,.
- Previous experience relating to design, delivery and supervision of…
- Display a positive attitude towards the customer• Red Lining of P&ID's, MV, LV, ELV schematics• Develop and understand wiring schematics• Carry out Lighting…
- Contract Type: Permanent, full time.
- Vickerstock are currently working alongside one of Ireland Largest M&E Contractors to recruit an Electrical Engineer for…
BMS Sales Recruitment
€50,000 - €80,000 a year
- Chartered engineers will have a distinct advantage.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead the pre-construction design and consultation on projects,…
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Ideally will possess 4+ years’ experience with both LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data centre environments.
- First People Solutions are currently recruiting Electrical Engineers for an established Engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
€50 - €60 an hour
- You will be working as part of a larger building services team which will include a range of electrical and mechanical engineers.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Electrical Engineer required to provide support for full project life cycle from initiation through to closeout.
MEP Engineering Services Ltd
€40,000 - €60,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Responsibility for direct supervision of engineers and contractors during engineering works on single or multiple capital projects.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.