Building Engineer jobs
- S/He will be the lead technical engineer for the portfolio of Device prototypes currently been produced in Galway.
- Braiding, coiling, lamination and tipping.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.).
South Dublin, County Dublin
- We are building the next generation of software products in the healthcare field and need smart engineers to make it happen.
- Are you a problem solver?
- Setting out on a large scale building development.
- Site Engineer required by a Top Tier Main Contractor to work on a multi million large scale build project in…
Dundalk, County Louth
- The utilities engineer will be responsible for the full life cycle of the project from concept to completion:
- Provide day to day support and coordination during…
- Knowledge of data center facilities management using building management and automation systems.
- This global team offers a unique career opportunity to work…
- Manage warranty work program for existing data center buildings.
- Manage construction projects in the existing buildings as the owner’s representative.
- They will contribute to building the capability of the Global Engineering Team by providing subject matter expertise.
- Business case and capital approval.
- In addition you will support the overall EHS management system and OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 standards which will involve close liaison with EHS engineers.
Drogheda, County Louth
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Identify and solicit potential customers and projects to secure business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.