Business Analyst jobs
You refined by:
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Work closely with IT analysts, developers and the business ensuring a clear understanding of the proposed requirements and associated functionality.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail to assess the feasibility…
- Summary Objective R esponsible for understanding business processes, analysing business needs, designing solution and coordinating development execution &…
€450 a day
- Your strong expertise in a business analyst role combined with your excellent management skills will ensure you thrive in your new environment.
- Identify business issues and risk.
- Strong business and external partner engagement skills.
- Asset Servicing Front Office and Custody business experience.
- Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling and requirements management/traceability.
- Using appropriate techniques and tools to capture …
- Manage the Inventory Cycle Counting and analyse gaps in link with internal flows analyst.
- Ensure ad equation between physical flow and information system (flows…
Value Retail Management (Bicester Village ) Ltd.
Kildare Village, County Kildare
- The objective of the Commercialisation Team is to establish and enhance relationships with both existing and target brands in order to negotiate contracts.
- Support the development of business cases to resolve any challenges or threats.
- Deliver monthly and ad hoc reports and analysis of performance based on business…
- Able to explain in business terms (processes, roles, deliverables) different alternatives to meet business requirements.
- Main Responsibilities of the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.