Business Analyst jobs
- In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to predict, measure and interpret business…
- Report progress of business analyst activities with timely escalation of risks and issues to the Business Readiness Partner and project team.
- Identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing the effectiveness of current business processes.
- The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to software developers and project managers.
- Demonstrated ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change.
- Lead analytically-driven problem-solving to develop…
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal…
- Ability to build comprehensive knowledge of business processes for assigned business portfolios and has suggestions or ideas on how to improve.
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma.
- Experience of working in a BA capacity for data warehouse and business intelligence…
Shannon, County Clare
- Assesses business needs of assigned functional area; including but not limited to determining which business processes to re-engineer or automate.
- We work with fast-growing businesses and entrepreneurs with ambition.
- BDO Ireland has an ambitious strategy which envisages significant future business growth…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.