Business Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- Have a good understanding of the Primark business and P&C processes.
- Technical, functional and business process expert across the HRIS platform they support.
- Work with customers to identify business needs, set expectations and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage global team of business automation analysts to deliver automation solutions to the organization.
- Act as primary point for business partners, owning…
€60,000 - €65,000 a year
- Assist the business stakeholders in prioritising business requirements and defining new business processes.
- Proven experience of Business Change Projects from…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Helping my client to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- You will be playing an important role in adding value to existing and new…
- Design, plan and implement test strategies to support the core infrastructure in the contingency environment for all critical business applications to ensure…
- Work cross functionally with other business departments.
- Reviewing the financial business processes for the trading group.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Develop an expert level of technical and business knowledge of the Concur expenses system.
- Collins McNicholas is recruiting for an iNext Analyst to join a…
- Every Barclays Europe business line and function is accountable for its own compliance.
- Individual business lines and functions in Barclays Europe are…
- You will investigate suitable global business partners.
- You will be working as part of a small team where you will be maintaining & developing global business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.