Business Analyst jobs
- Work cross functionally with other business departments.
- Reviewing the financial business processes for the trading group.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have an in-depth knowledge of all duties of a business analyst.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on business processes.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Helping my client to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- You will be playing an important role in adding value to existing and new…
- Support the Performance & Reward Manager in providing advice & guidance to the business on a variety of strategic business initiatives & projects, from a pay…
- Prepare weekly commercial reports for the Medical business using Access database.
- Financial Analyst CareerWise recruitment are currently seeking a finance…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- This opportunity offers great exposure across the business, working with multiple stakeholders.
- An Outsourcing Analyst role has become available in Dublin in an…
- Design and develop core business metrics, create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track them and extract useful business insights;
Trust In Soda
Swords, County Dublin
€30,000 - €60,000 a year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical information.
- We produce cutting edge technology solutions for modern business but when you break it down, our real product is innovation.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Fluency in English is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.