Business Analyst jobs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its…
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the…
- Identify and escalate unusual activity or cases that fail to meet Citi and line of business guidelines to appropriate management or business partners.
- The analyst will be expected to quickly transition into participation in Business Monitoring and Review activities, in addition to supporting GRR groups on…
- Effectively communicate with team members, management, business partners and clients.
- The successful candidate will be given the chance to broaden his / her…
- Provide support to business managers and product staff.
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate partnerships across business regions.
- Our analysts enjoy using their technological expertise to resolve all kinds of business problems working directly with our traders on the trading floor.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for…
- The Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Issuance desk is responsible for facilitating new issues of debt from existing programmes of the Agency and Trust business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.