Business Analyst jobs
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Ability to understand business drivers and balance business requirements, timelines, costs and best practices.
- Here, we are fuelled by technology.
- Desirable business domain knowledge; Securities & Custody.
- Provide input to project requirements to drive business, functional and/or system/platform changes.
- Applications will vary by product and business area.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks/reporting for outsourcing related activity within the business as required.
- Project manage/Act as analyst on streams of work from requirements definition and analysis to operational readiness implementation.
- Can demonstrate ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business…
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Work with existing market risk models, and propose solutions where weaknesses are identified in testing, or where new business needs require model enhancements.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Desirable business knowledge: Securities & Custody, Swift 15022/20022, FIXML.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.