Business Analyst jobs
€450 a day
- Your strong expertise in a business analyst role combined with your excellent management skills will ensure you thrive in your new environment.
- Your new job is working as a senior business analyst working on various banking projects.
- You will be working with business sponsors and IT and programme…
- In your new role you will be will be partnering with operational users, business analysts and developers to understand user and system requirements, you will…
- Your new role centres around conducting risk assessments and business impact analyses to ensure that in an event of any incident business continues as usual…
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from business areas to help drive the solutions to meet business.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Data analyst – Salary DOE – Dublin city centre.
- The successful applicant will provide critical support to various levels within the business, utilising their…
- The ability grow your career in a dynamic, fast paced, complex and expanding business.
- Reporting to the CFO the financial analyst will be responsible for all…
- A highly respected multinational corporation in Dublin that provide business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services are seeking to appoint…
- Also Experience with Python and/or Pathwise actuarial software would be a strong advantage and familiarity with Variable Annuity business a plus also.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- As such candidates need to be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders over all aspects of the business in particular Trading, Master data, SAP ERP Team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.