Business Analyst jobs
- Gathering and communicating business requirements on a number of key integration projects across the business.
- Analyse and work on IT business issues and use your problem solving skills to support the business to resolution.
- What will the right person look like?
- Implement key projects across main business units.
- Learn the businesses in order to provide guidance in which modules of the system to deploy.
- Engage with other business units to address various queries.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a team and gain exposure to some complex tasks as a modelling…
- Manage global team of business automation analysts to deliver automation solutions to the organization.
- Act as primary point for business partners, owning…
- Develop an expert level of technical and business knowledge of the Concur expenses system.
- Collins McNicholas is recruiting for an iNext Analyst to join a…
- You will investigate suitable global business partners.
- You will be working as part of a small team where you will be maintaining & developing global business…
- Partners with and supports business to understand staffing needs.
- Continuously review attraction methods to ensure they are delivering appropriate to the…
- Highly proficient in Microsoft business suite, advanced Excel proficiency and financial/data analysis and reporting.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have an in-depth knowledge of all duties of a business analyst.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on business processes.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.