Business Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- Ability to influence data, business, and engineering teams through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- You’re an experienced analyst commercially astute and analytically adept, to help drive and develop the performance and strategy of our growing EMEA GCS…
- Become the business lead for Client related engagements.
- Broad business insight and an understanding of the software development processes is critical.
- Exploration of business problems and challenges through business partner meetings.
- Development of business case to support investment of technology.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience of business analysis techniques and running workshops.
- Helping my client’s customers understand the business process to help deliver the projects to…
- SME consultation informing business of possibilities thus providing a consistent approach and re-use of data assets.
- You care about what you do, and what we do.
- University degree in relevant business/finance discipline as a minimum.
- Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
- Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses.
- Subject domain experience in the business areas of…
- Understanding the business – functional discipline.
- Understanding the business – industry or market.
- The Product Support Analyst’s daily task is to address and…
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma.
- Experience of working in a BA capacity for data warehouse and business intelligence…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.