Business Analyst jobs
- You’re an experienced analyst commercially astute and analytically adept, to help drive and develop the performance and strategy of our growing EMEA GCS…
- Exploration of business problems and challenges through business partner meetings.
- Development of business case to support investment of technology.
- AXA XL recognizes data and information as critical business assets, both in terms of managing risk and enabling new business opportunities.
- The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to software developers and project managers.
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma.
- Experience of working in a BA capacity for data warehouse and business intelligence…
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst, working as subject matter expert across a broad range of business analysis elements.
- You will work with key business partners across product, engineering and operations teams to understand business problems and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change.
- Lead analytically-driven problem-solving to develop…
- Support our business units with ongoing analysis and recommendations.
- Take part into key strategic initiatives to transform and shape the business for…
- When needed, work with business partners and systems partners to resolve.
- Able to effectively respond to a dynamically changing work environment and to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.