Business Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- AXA XL recognizes data and information as critical business assets, both in terms of managing risk and enabling new business opportunities.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal…
K2 Partnering Solutions Ltd
- Project Description: The client is planning to implement IRESS platform in their wealth management/broking business.
- BA or PM experience with IRESS.
- Exploration of business problems and challenges through business partner meetings.
- Development of business case to support investment of technology.
- We design and build cutting edge systems that drive Google Cloud business.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- At Google, we work at lightning speed.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience of business analysis techniques and running workshops.
- Helping my client’s customers understand the business process to help deliver the projects to…
- The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to software developers and project managers.
- Ability to read business requirements.
- This is a tremendous opportunity to strengthen business, product, & technical skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma.
- Experience of working in a BA capacity for data warehouse and business intelligence…
- The team is responsible for maximising the value delivered from our Retail Banking data; specifically providing customer profiling, segmentation, campaigns and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.