Business Analyst jobs
- Ability to gather and translate business requirements into specifications.
- Learn to configure Workday according to business and technical requirements.
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
- As a PayPal Due Diligence Investigator, your goal is to…
- In order to succeed in this role you will need extensive experience as a business analyst preferably within the financial services and you will need experience…
- Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
- A Bachelors’ degree is preferred.
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its…
- Assisting the management of the business relationship with Custodian Bank, NAV calculator and Investment Managers, which includes the monitoring of KPIs and the…
- Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling and requirements management/traceability.
- Using appropriate techniques and tools to capture …
- Pro-actively fostering relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- The successful candidate will work across the entire function, gathering key…
- Your new job is working as a senior business analyst working on various banking projects.
- You will be working with business sponsors and IT and programme…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.