Business Analyst jobs
- Proven analysis (business/operations/MI) experience.
- Salary: £500.00 per Day.
- Based in Dublin (all expenses covered).
- Identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing the effectiveness of current business processes.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Work closely with IT analysts, developers and the business ensuring a clear understanding of the proposed requirements and associated functionality.
- University degree in relevant business/finance discipline as a minimum.
- Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma.
- Experience of working in a BA capacity for data warehouse and business intelligence…
- Ability to read business requirements.
- This is a tremendous opportunity to strengthen business, product, & technical skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
€450 a day
- Your strong expertise in a business analyst role combined with your excellent management skills will ensure you thrive in your new environment.
€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- You should have at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a business analyst role.
- Due to continued new business wins and growth, Majesco are looking for a…
- Conduct online business analyses to understand drivers for performance trends.
- Experience working with data sets to answer business questions.
- Experience in big data analytics projects and products, business processes and architecture.
- Participate to in-take process and define and/or support other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.