Business Analyst jobs
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Work closely with IT analysts, developers and the business ensuring a clear understanding of the proposed requirements and associated functionality.
- We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success.
- Help the business evolve our understanding of what a typical user…
- The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to software developers and project managers.
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma.
- Experience of working in a BA capacity for data warehouse and business intelligence…
Shannon, County Clare
- Assesses business needs of assigned functional area; including but not limited to determining which business processes to re-engineer or automate.
- Has a detailed knowledge of business processes for assigned business portfolios and has suggestions or ideas on how to improve.
- Job Posting End Date: 12/30.
- The business integrator will also work with the business team representation to develop and revise business process to facilitate the collection of data going…
- Ability to build comprehensive knowledge of business processes for assigned business portfolios and has suggestions or ideas on how to improve.
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the…
- Do you want to help shape decisions that impact a $10 billion dollar technology business?
- Supporting Forecast Calls: Be responsible for the accurate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.