Business Analyst jobs
- We work with fast-growing businesses and entrepreneurs with ambition.
- BDO Ireland has an ambitious strategy which envisages significant future business growth…
- Excellent business insight and the ability to see the full picture.
- Understanding business needs and approaching problems with creativity and new ideas.
- Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business.
- Job Title: HBS08135 - Grade VI Business Information & Data Analyst, Quality & Patient Safety Community Healthcare, National Community Operations.
- Analytical and data driven roles in leading global enterprises or strategy consulting businesses.
- Degree and or post graduate degree in statistics, business or…
- Lead moderate complexity projects including collaboration with business unit and product management.
- Business Rules Analysts create, test, optimizes, and…
Amundi Ireland Ltd
- Assist the business with the set-up of new products.
- Oversee the distribution of performance and ex post risk to the business.
- Types of Jobs - Asset Management.
€450 a day
- Your strong expertise in a business analyst role combined with your excellent management skills will ensure you thrive in your new environment.
Citywest, County Dublin
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- The business process management subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002.
- The Fundamentals analyst will be expected to ensure the…
- Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.