You refined by:
- Orion Group are looking for a Planner for our multinational medical devices client based in the East Cork area.
- This is a Permanent Role.
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies with Quality Assurance Standards.
- To work alongside buying teams, suppliers and key stakeholders to…
- As the Manufacturing and Spares Planner/Buyer reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will participate and be part of a major new function within our…
- Do you have experience in the product technologist space?
- If so we have a great opportunity to join a fantastic team covering our Accessories department.
- Five years’ experience as a buyer/material in a manufacturing environment.
- Procurement of product from supplier.
- Oversee cycle counts and physical inventories.
- You'll be able to demonstrate relationships with key buyers and merchandising teams.
- With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing…
- Communicating with airlines, financiers, aircraft buyers and sellers, other aircraft lessors, manufacturers, servicers, maintenance providers and other industry…
- Direct selling to large enterprise accounts and SMEs with a focus on the buyer in each and matching our products and services with their requirements.
- Purpose of role: To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Product Compliance Standards.
- To manage Primark accreditation programs e.g CFI.
- Reviewing and categorizing buyer payment disputes to prevent future fraud.
- My client, and international events sales company, now has a very exciting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.