You refined by:
- Five years’ experience as a buyer/material in a manufacturing environment.
- Procurement of product from supplier.
- Oversee cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Do you have experience in the product technologist space?
- If so we have a great opportunity to join a fantastic team covering our Accessories department.
- Front office opportunity for exceptional finance graduate.
- A boutique alternative asset manager are seeking a very sharp and highly motivated and driven finance…
Newbridge, County Kildare
€45,000 - €60,000 a year
- Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations, is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of…
Matrix Recruitment Group
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Maintain the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and communicate effectively with buyers.
- What you need to know.
- What are we looking for?
- You'll be able to demonstrate relationships with key buyers and merchandising teams.
- With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing…
- Communicating with airlines, financiers, aircraft buyers and sellers, other aircraft lessors, manufacturers, servicers, maintenance providers and other industry…
- Reviewing and categorizing buyer payment disputes to prevent future fraud.
- My client, and international events sales company, now has a very exciting…
HRM Executive Recruitment
Dundalk, County Louth
- Directly responsible for supply chain planning team (master planners, production planners, analysts, planner buyers and process owners) and for the warehouse…
€50,000 a year
- To be confident working with buyers, buying groups and partners.
- Our client is a market-leading pharmacy supplies company based in Limerick which has grown…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.