You refined by:
- You will report to the XLICSE COO.
- The Operations Business Analyst will report directly to the COO and be responsible for assisting the COO with the day to day…
- Our client, a recognised new entrant to the financial services market, has an opening for a first rate COO to join its business in Ireland.
- Reports to Michele McCormack, COO.
- To work towards targets and objectives as stipulated by HR and COO, and to demonstrate/report on goal efficacy as required.
- The role holder requires excellent decision making and problem solving skills to support the BBI COO and BBI Head of Service Management Support to:
- Bringing all Sourcers together in one team across the COO org will also enable us to build and use deep expertise, apply best practices more broadly, partner…
- Typically our engagement is sponsored by customer senior executives and will be presented to the level of VP Customer Care, VP Marketing communications, COO,…
- Reporting directly into the Finance Director and working closely with CEO & COO the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- The Global Finance Services (GFS) function reports to the Finance COO and is responsible for the provision of finance shared services across the group and…
Executive Edge Recruitment
- Proven experience as CEO and/or COO or a similar leadership position in a multinational company/ complex organization.
- Finally, you will be asked to come for a face-to-face to sit an interview with a Sales Manager and the COO of Sales (Flights will be reimbursed).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.