Cadence Design Systems jobs
- (5) EMI analysis and filter design, including design of magnetic components.
- (2) Modelling, analysis and design of power electronics-based distribution systems…
- Explores enhancements and other functionalities of the EHS systems to maximize the efficiency of business systems.
- Experience with container orchestration systems Kubernetes, Docker.
- Hands-on experience in building large-scale products and systems.
- It must also include control loop architecture and implementation for these systems.
- Leading design review of products to ensure quality of results.
- The successful candidate will have broad digital design experience and demonstrate an understanding of analog systems.
- Experience building large scale distributed, fault-tolerant system.
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems.
Cadence Design Systems
- Experience with Coupa, SAP or other e-procurement systems.
- Quickly develop a knowledge of Cadence procurement systems (Coupa & SAP), processes and critical data…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Managing the meeting cadence for the senior management team, agenda setting and meeting preparation.
- Creating/updating dashboards, systems, and processes to…
- Strong electronic engineering fundamentals in electronic circuit design/development with microcontroller-based embedded systems.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in accordance with ISO-9001 systems.
- Communicate regularly with customer on project status and potential new design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.