Cadence Design Systems jobs
- CMOS/BiCMOS analog circuit design experience with sub-micron processes.
- 10+ years of experience in Analog CMOS/BiCMOS IC design.
- Masters or a PHD is preferred.
- Strong organisational skills which include territory planning and building a cadence that leads to successful pipeline generation.
- What we are looking for.
- Prior experience with Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Matlab and Keysight ADS are strongly preferred.
- JW-01 PhD Students in RFIC.
Cadence Design Systems
- Working on multiple Unix and Windows based systems.
- Together, our One Cadence - One Team culture drives our success.
- Experience writing unit tests is desired.
- Vertex, SAP, eCommerce Billing systems, Invoice Processing systems, Procurement systems, etc);
- Assist in managing the communications cadence across the extended…
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code, containers, microservices, orchestration tools, distributed systems, etc.
- The team and the role :
- Experience in Cadence design tools is essential as well as and understanding of RF/MW systems and specification trade-offs.
- Demonstrable success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Work with support and development teams to carry out system testing and ensure any enhancements are fully implemented.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word essential.
- Knowledge of integrated circuit design tools such as Cadence.
- This involves system level simulation, algorithm development, schematic design, layout and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.