Chemical Engineer jobs
- Strong HSE, Chemical, Technical, Organisational and Project Management skills.
- Responsible for Chemical processes on-site as a subject matter expert.
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Graduate Project Engineer to work within our Wastewater Department at our head office in Dublin.
- A Chemical Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Shannon based manufacturing client.
- The role involves working closely with Production,…
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Assistant Project Engineer to work within our Water and Wastewater Departments at our head office in Dublin.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection staff.
- Experienced Quality Engineer required for 15 months defined term…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- BSc / BEng, Msc / MEng, Phd in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- This is an excellent role for someone with some pharmaceutical experience working as a…
- Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Cork ,Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Pharma, Biopharma, Process flow, process flow specialist, Production Support,…
- Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Engineering.
- We are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to…
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve…
HRM Executive Recruitment
€53,000 a year
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Equivalent is required.
- As the successful Process Development Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.