Chemical Engineer jobs
- Previous chemical safety, processing and manufacturing experience of 5 - 10 years.
- The role involves working closely with Production, HSE and Engineering teams…
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Graduate Project Engineer to work within our Wastewater Department at our head office in Dublin.
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- Job Type: Permanent, full time.
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Assistant Project Engineer to work within our…
- Manage the development of chemical processes including fixture & equipment design for chemical surface treatment process.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- An excellent opportunity for Chemical / Process Engineer in Cork Chemical Company.
- PERMANENT | CHEMICAL | 40,000 - 50,000 + BENEFITS.
- In this role, you will plan and work on all aspects of design and installation of Water Treatment Plants.
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant…
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- To specify pickle/passivation chemical treatments and develop cleaning process for medical devices.
- This staff engineer will lead a team of process development…
- At least 5 years’ experience in a highly automated chemical plant.
- Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an Energy Engineer with one of…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Highly effective people management skills - Experience of managing engineers at all levels along with cross functional teams and external service providers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.