Chemical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Project Engineer designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process and clean utility equipment;
- Execute other tasks as assigned.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (such as Engineers Ireland, CIWM or CIWEM);
- This will include working with internal RPS departments, our clients…
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or an Engineering / Science Degree.
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do.
- Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Bio-systems Engineering or related field or equivalent experience is…
- Business Excellence engineer, Chemical or Mechanical engineer – Core Job Responsibilities.
- Pharma Chemical Engineering intern x 2 - Core Job Responsibilities.
- Handling of liquid chemicals while wearing personal protective equipment.
- We are building a team capable of leapfrogging VR and AR forward by bringing together…
- As a Mechanical Engineer you would be responsible for:
- PM Group has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Process Engineer to join our busy Mechanical…
- Bachelor degree in biotechnology, chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or bio-systems engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- BSc / BEng, Msc / MEng, Phd in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- This is an excellent role for someone with some pharmaceutical experience working as a…
- Direct Filling line experience a must.
- Provide process engineering services in support of the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of a Sterile…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.