Chemical Engineer jobs
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Due to continuous expansion, a new position for Process Project engineer has arisen at their Co. Cork facility.
- Provide subject matter expertise where required.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Great opportunity for a process engineer to progress their career in the FMCG industry in an excellent world-leading company.
- PM Group now wishes to recruit a Process / Mechanical Project Engineer for a role based on site with Food and Beverage production client in Cork.
- At Facebook, we’re developing the future of AR/VR displays.
- As a Research Scientis, uLED Integration Engineer, your job will be engaging with key R&D partners…
- Leads a team of scientists and engineers.
- Laboratory work and manufacturing support activities require the use or proximity of chemicals, laboratory and…
- These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality…
- Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) degree, or higher, in a technical discipline (physical, engineering, chemical or biological sciences) is required.
- Bachelor degree in biotechnology, chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or bio-systems engineering or related field or equivalent experience in a…
- 20 colleagues consisting of scientists, process engineers, packaging development engineers and people managers responsible for technical management and…
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
- This role will really suit an innovative problem solver with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.