Chemical Engineer jobs
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report…
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- Job Type: Permanent, full time.
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Assistant Project Engineer to work within our…
- Handle chemicals and oversee off- loading of plant consumable reagents.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to working within confined spaces, fumes or…
- The basic requirement is a chemical engineering degree.
- Acts as area engineer and/or may be assigned equipment or technical study responsibilities under general…
- Significant experience working within a project C&Q team as a Process engineer in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry essential including bio-pharmaceutical…
- Process engineers will work on projects in the following areas;
- The process engineer will be expected, with guidance, to:
- From 2-7 years’ experience.
- The Process Engineer will be responsible for supporting Drug Substance and Drug Product Manufacturing processes at Alexion Manufacturing sites and in some cases…
BMS Sales Recruitment
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Liaise with maintenance managers across a variety of client sites in industries such as pharmaceutical, materials and chemical manufacturing.
- As a member of the Operations IS Automation team, the role will support complex and challenging system automation initiatives.
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- The process/equipment engineer is responsible for providing engineering and equipment qualification support to the operating unit ensuring that the equipment is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.