Chemical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report…
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Graduate Project Engineer to work within our Wastewater Department at our head office in Dublin.
- This will include working with internal RPS departments, our clients and other third parties such as engineers, architects, planners, environmental consultants,…
- The role will require close cooperation with both office and field based service engineers, to help satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- Job Type: Permanent, full time.
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Assistant Project Engineer to work within our…
- Provide process/equipment engineering support to the ongoing requirements of the Drug Substance Operating Unit, The process/equipment engineer is responsible…
- Upon completion of required work, to ensure work area is clean and tidy, disposal of parts and chemicals is in line with site instructions and relevant…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Senior Process Engineer required to join the Water Section in an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- Handle chemicals and oversee off- loading of plant consumable reagents.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to working within confined spaces, fumes or…
- This is an exciting new role in the Site Engineering team.
- The Engineering Departments goal is to be a leader in the area of asset utilization and reliability.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.