Chemical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- The role will require close cooperation with both office and field based service engineers, to help satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- Nicholas O'Dwyer are currently looking for an Graduate Project Engineer to work within our Wastewater Department at our head office in Dublin.
- We are now recruiting for a Process Engineer.
- The position is based in our Dublin office with some travel to site to track project progress.
- Strong chemical / biochemical engineering skills to understand complex customer applications to allow for effective planning, design and execution of…
- This will include working with internal RPS departments, our clients and other third parties such as engineers, architects, planners, environmental consultants,…
- Upon completion, to ensure work area is clean and tidy, disposal of part and chemicals is in line with site instructions and relevant documentation is fully…
- Significant experience working within a project C&Q team as a Process engineer in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry essential including bio-pharmaceutical…
- Degree qualification in pharmaceutical, chemical or mechanical engineering or related engineering field.
- The Manufacturing Engineer (Equipment System Owner)…
- Amgen discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics.
- A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realise the…
- The automation engineer is responsible for the support of automated systems on site.
- You will work closely with process & equipment engineers in specifying and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.